As a member of the Mountainbike Holidays Group we are a specialist when it comes to Mountainbike-holidays in our region
We have been a member of the Bike Specialists for over 10 years!
The members of “Mountain Bike Holidays” distinguish themselves particularly for their competence in MTB holidays. From holiday planning to hotel facilities or guided tours you will be provided with perfect advice about your MTB holiday in the “Mountain Bike Holidays hotels”.
The “Elite” category provides the following benefits:
- Two guided bike benefits, 6 days a week with well-trained guides
- At least one guided tour of the neighbouring regions as part of our weekly program.
(As these tours are outside the local area, we will organise transfers to and from these destinations.)
- Bike technique training
- A tour on the day of departure is also included
The Bike Arena Kitzbüheler Alps with over 2.500 km of trails (800 km are signposted) is a real El Dorado for every mountainbiker. Your guide is a mountainbike-enthusiast himself and your host as well, who will show you the most beautiful tours and single trails within the area. What more could you possibly wish for?
Three countries have joined forces to offer bike holiday at the highest level. The strict quality controls have made the hotel one of Europe’s specialists in mountain biking.
We are distinguished by “Mountain Bike Holidays”
In addition to the basic service of “Mountain Bike Holidays” we also offer the following:
- The hotelier himself is a certified bike guide
- On 6 days per week guided tours in 3 skill levels
- Individual in-house tour recommendations on 7 days per week
- Repair service on 6 days per week
- Drying facilities for bike apparel and shoes
- Lockable bike garage with parking facility
- Video surveillance of the bike garage
- Service corner with tools, pump, workstand, lubricants and replacement tubes. Additionally repair set and common spare parts*.
- Free return service from the closest street in case of defects
- Skills training
- Bike programme with themed tours, e.g. trails and highlights
- GPS assistance and equipment rental by Garmin*
- Service card with emergency numbers
- Individual bike lock in the bike garage
- In-house shower facilities in case of mountain bike tour on day of departure
- Photos of the guided tours for free download on the hotel website
- for a fee
longest single trail of Tirol
Length: 7,5 km
Altitude difference: 1000m
Location Fleckalmbahn: right next to our hotel
End of the Trails: at the hotel
- Gravel: 5%
- Trail: 95%
Best time for a tour: May until the end of October
Mountain range (region): Kitzbüheler Alpen (Kirchberg)
Ascent by Fleckalmbahn costs:
EUR 14,50 with guest card-old prices! New ones are following in 2020…becauce the gondola “Fleckalmbahn” is closed!
Descent via Hahnenkamm Route 232 or via the new Bike Trail on the Hahnenkamm to Kitzbühel.
€ 32,50 (A) – € 26,- (Y) – € 16,50 (C) -old prices
More 4 you
€ 27,- (A) – € 21,50 (Y) – € 13,-50 (C)-old prices
Kitz Trail Card
€ 38,00 (A) – € 23,50 (Y) – € 19,00,- (C)-old prices